PRESIDENT Rodrigo Duterte is set to inaugurate the formal launching of the renewed effort to implement the Comprehensive Agreement on Bangsamoro (CAB) in Davao City on Friday.
Presidential Adviser on Peace Process Jesus Dureza said that during Duterte’s meeting with select Cabinet members last Monday, he reiterated his strong commitment to pursue “just, lasting, and inclusive peace in the land.” (READ MORE)
PRESIDENT Rodrigo Duterte will skip the celebration of the 31st anniversary of Edsa People Power Revolution at Camp Aguinaldo in Quezon City on Friday.
Instead of Duterte, Executive Secretary Salvador Medialdea, head of Edsa People Power Commission (EPPC), will be the one who will deliver the keynote speech for the Edsa anniversary, according to the program sent to Palace reporters. (READ MORE)
PRESIDENT Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday was all praises to former President Fidel Ramos for his “good” opinion piece published in a national daily.
Duterte, who graced the celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Asian Development Bank in Mandaluyong City, greeted Ramos by patting him on the back. (READ MORE)
AROUND P277 million of public funds was spent for President Rodrigo Duterte’s foreign visits last year, Malacañang reported Tuesday.
Presidential Spokesperson Ernesto Abella said the funds were allocated for the President’s airfare and charter lease, among others. (READ MORE)
THE allegation of retired Davao policeman Arturo Lascañas that President Rodrigo Duterte had ordered the so-called Davao Death Squad (DDS) to kill criminals was “another false narration,” Chief Presidential Legal Counsel Salvador Panelo said Monday.
“It’s a continuing fabrication of stories against alleged responsibility of the President on extrajudicial killings,” Panelo said in a chance interview, when sought for reaction on Lascañas’ claim that Duterte gave a greenlight for the summary executions in Davao City. (READ MORE)